Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Nov 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
MakerBot Replicator Plus Education Edition.
3D Printing Solutions Designed for the Classroom
MakerBot is committed to advancing STEM education in your classroom or school. Over 7,000 schools choose the Replicator+ for the simplest setup experience and easy-to-use software with no tinkering required. Our printers are ready to go, right out of the box.
3D printers and materials have been tested by NIOSH you can breathe a little easier in your classroom or office. Safe for the office, classroom, or home, our printer material is non-toxic and easy to print with minimal warping or curling. With the easy to replace Smart Extruder+ and Flex Build Plate maintenance is quick and easy. A front-facing filament drawer lets you change out colors or material types without flipping your printer around.
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with the 150-page MakerBot Educators Guidebook featuring 9 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Get 10 hours of professional development credits with the included cloud-based MakerBot Certification Program for Educators and learn to create your own 3D printing lesson plans.
- Integrate design thinking and teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes [add design thinking]
- Includes two pounds of classroom-safe MakerBot PLA Filament for up to two months’ worth of printing
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the flex build Plate with grip surface. Prints adhere better to new grip surfaces resulting in reduced warping and curling. No Blue tape required
In The Box:
- 1 MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- 1 Smart Extruder+
- 1 Spool PLA
- 1 MakerBot Educators Guidebook
- 1 License for The MakerBot Certification Program
The printer worked, based on the test print file that is pre-loaded in the printer. However, not able to open the MakerBot Printer software, so the printer is not usable. Makerbot requires a login with their servers before the software opens, and our school servers are not able to communicate with the Makerbot servers. We are troubleshooting, but meanwhile it is very frustrating. There is not a good reason for this login requirement to use the software. Previous versions of the printers and software did not require this.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.