Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
PALETTE 3 PRO: Most Flexible Palette yet with Industry Leading 8 Material Inputs
With a simple plug-and-play setup, Palette 3 Pro enables your printer to print multiple colours in one print, combine flexible and rigid materials together, and achieve high quality complex prints with soluble supports.
Palette 3 Pro Product Features
For high-demand printers and workhorse makers, we offer the Palette 3 Pro.
Palette 3 Pro includes:
- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 10% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management
- Palette 3 comes with an industry leading, 8 input capabilities, giving users the most flexibility when choosing colours as well as materials to run their prints
- Automated Filament management allows you to have back up spools in order to run longer & bigger prints without worrying about running out of filament or replacing an empty spool mid-print
- Redesigned and upgraded limit switches that have been tested to last up to 3 million cycles
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing for a neat and professional look
- Includes many spare parts and 2-year warranty
Multiple Colours - Multiple Materials - Infinite Potential
Palette 3 Pro gives you the opportunity to achieve more aesthetic and realistic prints with the option to use up to 8 different colours and materials all in one print. Customize your prints in any way you want with the most flexible Palette yet! Achieve high-quality, functional prints by combining flexible and rigid materials, or simplify prints with challenging overhangs using breakaway or soluble support.
- Utilize the Random/Gradient mode on Palette 3 Pro to unlock more diverse prints
- Stamping: Coupled with Mosaic’s slicer software, Canvas, users are able to ‘stamp’ any logo, text, picture, etc right onto the model with ease. This feature allows users to make their prints more personalized and with great detail due to the 8 material/colour print capabilities.
Automated Run Out Detection
The ability to use 8 different inputs allows users to not only print customized and realistic prints, but it also provides run-out detection capabilities. For bigger and longer prints, utilize any extra inputs as back up spools to avoid running out of filament or having to replace a spool mid-print. Run-out detection becomes even more important because you can load up to 8 filaments and make sure that your longer prints continue running and/or that you’re able to finish all of your spools and create less waste.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1.Inputs - Palette 3 Pro comes with 8 inputs to provide you with flexibility to use 8 different colours and/or materials for your prints
2.Drives - Palette 3 Pro’s all-metal drive systems, inspired by those on industrial FDM machines, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
3.Cut - A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean, low-resistance cut, time after time
4.Splice Core - Palette 3 Pro’s updated and optimized Splice Core splices filaments together in an improved and efficient manner, with an additional fan to cool down the filament as it exits the splice core, speeding up the process drastically.
5.Limit Switches - Newly designed limit switches made of hardened steel monitor filament throughout the device
6.Enclosed Buffer - The newly spliced filament is passed to the updated, enclosed buffer system to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
7.Screen - Higher resolution screen, with increased controls and settings allows you to customize your prints directly from the Palette 3 Pro
List of Compatible Printers
Warranty- 24 month (or 50,000 splices) warranty along with spare parts.
Number of Filament Inputs- 8
Filament Compatibility- 1.75 ±0.03mm PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS, PVA, HIPS Shore hardness of 95A or harder
Splicing Technology 3rd generation Splice Core Pro (P3-SCP)
Splicing Speed Up to 35% faster than Palette 2
Filament Run-out Detection- Yes
Built-in Canvas Hub Functionality- Yes
Software Compatibility- Canvas
Browser Compatibility-Chrome, Firefox and Safari
Internet Connection Required for Canvas usage and firmware updates
Control Interface- 4” Touch Screen Canvas (via browser)
Data Interface- Canvas (via WiFi / Ethernet) / USB Drive
IO Ports- USB-A (2x) USB-B (1x) Ethernet (1x)
WiFi- Yes (2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n)
Controllers -ARM Cortex M4 Processor & Compute Module:
- Quad-core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processor
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 8GB eMMC Flash Memory
Power - 12V / 4A
Product Dimensions (cm) 30.9 x 23.5 x 7.4 cm
Product Weight 3.2 kg
Shipping Package Dimensions (cm)- 43.2 x 34.3 x 19 cm
Shipping Package Weight (kg) 6.8 kg
Filament Holder (for 8 spools)
USB Drive (8GB)
USB-A to UBS-B Cable
UBS-A to USB-Micro Cable
Outgoing Tubes (2 small,1 medium, 1 long)
Spare Splice Core Tubes (4x)
** Due to the manufacturer's return policy, this product is a FINAL SALE **
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
doe's the system come with it's own softwear
Yes. To print with Palette and Chroma, you first use a slicer to create GCode, then you process that GCode in Mosaic's free software. Not all GCode is the same. While many kinds of GCode MAY work with Mosaic's software, Mosiac officially support the following slicers below.