Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Nov 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
Z-ABS is an ABS-based, multi-purpose filament.
Easy to post-process for both beginners and professionals.
ZORTRAX Z-ABS FILAMENT DEDICATED FOR ZORTRAX M200 ZORTRAX M200 PLUS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION-
Z-ABS 3D printing filament is a universal solution for economical prototyping and manufacturing. Its low-cost and versatility lets you efficiently test various models of your designs without spending too much. The 3D printing material also withstands high temperatures and it’s tough enough for basic functional testing. This filament will also prove useful for economical short-series production of casings, accessories, and educational props. Z-ABS is available in a wide range of colors.
The mat surface of Z-ABS is easy to post-process. The material can be treated chemically or mechanically. You can use acetone to merge bigger parts 3D printed separately. The cost-effectiveness of Z-ABS goes even further. You can reuse rafts and peeled off support structures to prepare ABS juice. Simply mix them with acetone and apply onto the build platform to increase adhesion of the first 3D printed layer.
* Please note, there are two types of Z-ABS material that are included in the range of Zortrax materials: Z-ABS and Z-ABS v2. Both have the same properties, however, as their printing settings differ - two profiles, Z-ABS and Z-ABS v2 are available in Z-SUITE. The spools of both Z-ABS types are tabbed accordingly, and we recommend making sure which one you're using by checking the material sticker and choose the right printing profile. In case you're printing a .zcode or .zcodex previously sliced for Z-ABS, slicing them again with the Z-ABS v2 profile is necessary for printing with the v2 material type. Please see more information on the Zortrax Support website.
- Concept models
- Low-cost drafting
- Gaming and toys
- Gadgets and decorative accessories
- Display models
- DIY projects
- Educational Aids
Z-ABS is the basic 3D printing filament. Easy post-processing, mat surface and wide color range make Z-ABS a natural choice for fast, affordable prototyping and low-scale production.
Low-cost 3D printing
Z-ABS 3D printing filament lets you affordably experiment even with the most creative designs before going on with full production. Ease of use and low cost make it perfect for rapid prototyping on tight budget.
Customize your 3D prints by using various post-processing techniques. Smoothen models with acetone vapors, use sandpapers or cover 3D printed objects with paints and varnishes. Z-ABS is an excellent material for demanding makers and hobbyists.
Download Zortrax Data Sheet
Download Zortrax Safety Data Sheet
Dedicated for Container Weight Diameter Zortrax M200 spool 800 g. ±5% 1,75 mm Zortrax M200 Plus Key Properties Metric Imperial Test Method Izod Impact, Notched 8.93 kJ/m2 4.25 ft-lb/in2 ISO 180:2004 Elongation at Break 11.08% 11.08% ISO 527:1998 Glass Transition Temperature 107.89oC 226oF ISO 11357-3:2014
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.