Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 05 and Feb 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
CREATBOT PEEK-300 SECOND GENERATION LATEST VERSION ULTRA HIGH-TEMPERATURE PEEK ULTEM 3D PRINTER
CreatBot PEEK-300 is an industrial-grade 3D printer, focusing on high-performance materials such as PEEK, PEKK, PEI (Ultem). It is designed for high reliability and economical 3D printing of high-performance functional materials.
PEEK-300 was launched in 2019. CreatBot has more than three years of PEEK 3D printer manufacturing experience and has a wealth of 3D printing experience and material identification experience for various high-performance materials such as PEEK, Ultem. Creatbot has multiple manufacturing and research facilities dedicated to the highest manufacturing design and quality standards.
We can guarantee that the PEEK-300 3D printer is comparable to any PEEK 3D printer in performance. PEEK-300 3D printer's leading position in the world is determined by the temperature of the nozzle, hotbed and constant temperature chamber, water cooling system, and the world's most advanced controlled thermosetting technology.
- Hotend Extruder: max. 500°C with dual extruder
- Heatbed: max.200°C
- Hot Chamber: max. 120°C
- Huge Build volume: 300 x 300 x 400 mm
- Triple heat isolation
- Advanced Cooling System: The cooling system is one of the important parts of the entire thermal system. (1) Liquid cooling: Circulating liquid can be used effectively for a long time. (2) Air pump cooling: The air pumps provide cold air from outside instead of hot air inside the chamber.
- HEPA Air Filtration: The air filter system can adsorb impurities and gases that are generated by printing special filament, more safe and environmental protection and is more suitable for houses, schools, and office space.
- Supporting Engineering Plastics: PLA, PC, ABS, PA6, PETG, PVDF, POM-C, PP, TPU
- Supporting High-temperature Material: PPSU, PEI (ULTEM), PA12, PSU, PPS, PA-CF
- Supporting Ultra performance material: Medical grade PEEK, PEEK, PEKK, CF-PEEK (Carbon fiber), GF-PEEK (glass fiber), etc
- Please Note: These machines are available to order at the Creatbot factory in China. The buyer is responsible for all Import Taxes, Duties, Fees, and Tariffs.
- FAST SHIPPING: DHL AirFreight 6-10 Days
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How to set the temperature of the hot bed?
The main purpose of the hot bed is to prevent model wrapped, PLA need about 45℃ and 70℃ for ABS is enough, but due to the environment and filament, we often need to increase the temperature, the highest temperature not over 120℃, and you can close the bed above 100mm except printing ABS or other high-temperature required filaments.
Is it possible to have a sample part of our design made? Thank You
Yes. It is possible. Email us your STL file and the materials you want to test. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set the temperature of the nozzle?
Different filament temperature is different, general as follows: PLA temperature 190℃~210℃, bed 45-60℃ ABS temperature 230℃~250℃, bed 80-100℃ You must leave enough time for filament heating, so the faster printing speed need the higher temperature, 60mm/s temperature need raise about 10℃. In the same way, a larger thickness needs a higher temperature.