Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Nov 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
ZMORPH FAB BUNDLE BOX ADDS DUAL EXTRUDER 3D PRINTING AND THICK PASTE EXTRUSION CAPABILITIES.
The ZMorph Fab All-in-One 3D Printer is three tools in one device that unlocks limitless learning and prototyping. This machine can do it all - use your ZMorph Fab as a 3D printer, CNC milling machine, or a laser engraver by just switching between the smart toolheads.
With stellar build quality, a user-friendly interface, and industry-standard electronic components, the ZMorph Fab All-In-One 3D Printer is THE most versatile and reliable all-in-one 3D printer you will find.
ZMORPH FAB Product Features
Multi-Tool 3D Printer
Zmorph Fab is the most versatile and the most practical multitool 3D printer that you can put on a desk. Zmorph Fab is designed to be your workhorse, versatile object making machine and a problem solver.
FAB 3D Printer Set Model
This 3D printer set version of the Zmorph Fab comes with the 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder toolhead. Additional toolheads can be added later to take full advantage of the Fab's multi-tool capabilities, such as dual material 3D printer, CNC routing and cutting, and laser engraving and cutting.
Zmorph Fab has a simple, intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface, and its autocalibration feature makes for easy setup, without any complicated leveling procedure.
HEPA/Carbon air filtration
Fab's combination of HEPA/Carbon filters remove particles and fumes when 3D printing, laser cutting and engraving. When it's time to change the filter, Fab lets you know.
- SMART Toolheads - Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering.
Improved CNC Environment
Zmorph Fab is equipped with an upgraded, professional CNC worktable that allows simple and safe material mounting. Safely work with various shapes and sizes of different materials. Zmorph’s Software now features CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations, the ability to change the tool within one G-code, and path visualization.
Built To Last
Zmorph Fab features sturdy aluminum construction with high quality components, designed to withstand the high speeds of 3D printing, as well as the high torques of CNC milling (separate CNC PRO toolhead required for CNC milling)
- Industrial Quality in a Desktop Machine - Fab features the sturdy construction required to handle the precision and stresses of both 3D printing and CNC operations. Fab's heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining, while the reinforced cartesian XZ-head motion system with dual glass-fiber reinforced belts and industry standard electronics provide reliable and repeatable results.
ZMORPH FAB BUNDLE BOX FEATURES:
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Experimental thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D print and laser workflows
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
Zmorph Fab Specifications - 3D Printer
|Included toolheads||1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste|
|3D printing technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|3D printing layer resolution||0.05 - 0.4mm|
|Maximum printing temperature||250 °C|
|Work area||Up to 235 x 250 x 165mm|
|Maximum bed temperature||115 °C|
|3D printing materials||PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, HIPS, ASA, TPE, PP, PC, PMMA, PC/ABS|
|Work speed||Up tp 40mm/s|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Supported file types||.stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp|
|Supported operating systems||Windows 7/10 (64 bit) (or higher) / macOS 10.13 (or higher)|
|Supplier Warranty||1 Year|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.