Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
Optimized Performance in a Durable System
SCA-1200HT is specifically designed for the removal of soluble support materials on 3D printed parts. The units are compatible with all all solvent-based and water soluble support materials as well as base modeling materials in conjunction with all recommended support removal concentrates – ABS, ASA, PC and Nylon.
- Removes soluble support from ABS, ASA, PC, and Nylon FDM/FFF parts
- User-selectable temperature presets at 50, 60, 70, and 85°C
- New models include "no-heat" option
- User-controlled timer
- Unique spray nozzle optimizes flow coverage
- Universal power input; 110VAC or 220VAC
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Fits on a tabletop or utility cart26” x 17.5 x 20.5”/ 66 x 44.5 x 52cm
- 10” x 10” x 12” / 25 x 25 x 30cm removable parts basket
- Easily accessed drain on front
- Integral hinged lid
- Stainless steel tub and basket
- Over temperature and water level alarms
- Automatic halt of operation with alarms
- Field replaceable sub-assemblies
CE, UL, CSA regulatory approvals
Being the most widely used agitation-based support removal system on the market, the highly rated SCA-1200HT has a well-earned reputation as a truly easy to use support removal solution.
The SCA-1200HT’s versatility and efficient cleaning was designed and built with the knowledge of years of 3D printing and distributor experience of Oryx Additive.
Technical support for the SCA100HT is provided directly by Oryx Additive.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.