Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
Slice Engineering Vanadium Nozzle
Would you like an indestructible nozzle? Try this one out. With a 64 Rockwell C hardness (Vickers HV 910) minimum rating and the highest hot hardness on the market*, it’s virtually unscratchable.
They also, use a repellent coating to reduce plastic build-up on the nozzle, so you are less likely to experience misprints from plastic being scraped across your masterpiece.
People who truly value their prints and put deep care into their finished product — want the most durable, reliable, premier nozzle to carry out the job.
Oh, and did we mention that they offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY against abrasion?
- Hard to the Core - Vanadium™ Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- Crafted from Vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures, not just at room temperature. Do you print at room temperature? We sure don't.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
- Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With the Vanadium™ Nozzle, you don't need to know braille or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- Rep Rap style (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
- The best warranty in the business: a Lifetime Warranty against abrasion
- 100% Made in the USA
*Compared to other metallic nozzles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.