Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 09 and Feb 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
Slice Engineering Copperhead ™ Hotend System
- Rated to 450°C to cover the gamut of printable thermoplastics
- Uses the same Bimetallic Heat Break™ technology found in the ground-breaking Mosquito™ hotend to optimize heat transfer
- High-quality materials, including a hardened copper alloy hot block, cold-worked stainless steel, and aircraft-grade aluminum
- Heat sink design optimized for noise reduction, with a directly mounted fan
- Adjustable z-height: clamps the heat break's circumference for optimal thermal contact, quick-swap capability for hot components, and adjustable length to level multi-extrusion systems
- Uses Rep Rap style nozzles (M6x1.0 thread)
- Versatile mounting options, including the familiar groove mount option
- Open source - published under a (CC-BY-SA 4.0) license
Installation Instructions, Cad Models, Downloads, And Adapters at the bottom of the page.
- Made In the USA.
3D Printer Compatibility Table:
- Step 1: Find your 3D Printer in the table below
- Step 2: Use the letter code to find which Copperhead™ variant is compatible with your 3D Printer
Installation Instructions, Cad Models, Downloads, And Adapters:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.