Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 14 and Jun 20. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
PALETTE 3 from Mosaic Manufacturing
SIMPLE MULTI-MATERIAL PRINTING: RELIABLE, EFFICIENT, SEAMLESS
Transform your 3D printing experience with our best 3D printing solution yet!
With a simple plug-and-play setup, Palette 3 enables your printer to print multiple colours in one print, combine flexible and rigid materials together, and achieve high quality complex prints with soluble supports.
Palette 3 Product Features
- Communicate your ideas and bring your prints to life with Palette 3’s 4 colour printing capabilities
- Unlock multi-material printing by combining flexible and rigid materials
- Experience Palette’s 3rd generation splice core for fast and reliable splicing
- Automated filament management system allows you to run your longer prints without interruption
- Custom designed brand new switch mechanism to make sure it performs for a long period of time
- Integrated Canvas Hub to streamline communication between all your devices for an easier user experience
- Manage all prints on the cloud with our seamless software integration of Canvas
Several multi-color models printed in PLA.
Palette 3 enables your printer to print multiple colours in one print, with 4 inputs that allow you the flexibility to customize your prints and have back up spools of filament needed for automated filament management capabilities.
Palette 3 Can also Combine flexible and rigid materials together on all your prints in order to achieve high-quality, complex prints with soluble supports.
Palette 3 works with your printer to provide a seamless multi-material printing experience
with up to 4 inputs and built-in Canvas Hub functionality connecting to your printer has never been easier.
List of Compatible Printers
Warranty- 12 months or 25,000 splices
Number of Filament Inputs- 4
Filament Compatibility- 1.75 ±0.03mm PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS, PVA, HIPS Shore hardness of 95A or harder
Splicing Technology 3rd generation Splice Core (P3-SC)
Splicing Speed Up to 25% faster than Palette 2
Filament Run-out Detection- Yes
Built-in Canvas Hub Functionality- Yes
Software Compatibility- Canvas
Browser Compatibility-Chrome, Firefox and Safari
Internet Connection Required for Canvas usage and firmware updates
Control Interface- 4” Touch Screen Canvas (via browser)
Data Interface- Canvas (via WiFi / Ethernet) / USB Drive
IO Ports- USB-A (2x) USB-B (1x)
WiFi- Yes (2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n)
Controllers -ARM Cortex M4 Processor & Compute Module:
- Quad-core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processor
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 8GB eMMC Flash Memory
Power - 12V / 4A
Product Dimensions (cm) 30.9 x 23.5 x 7.4 cm
Product Weight 3.1 kg
Shipping Package Dimensions (cm)- 43.2 x 34.3 x 19 cm
Shipping Package Weight (kg) 6.7 kg
Filament Holder (for 8 spools)
USB Drive (8GB)
USB-A to UBS-B Cable
UBS-A to USB-Micro Cable
Outgoing Tubes (1 small,
Spare Splice Core Tubes (2x)
** Due to the manufacturer's return policy, this product is a FINAL SALE **
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.