Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 06 and Jun 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
HIGH PRECISION INDUSTRIAL MATERIAL PRINTING MODEL 1XA Extruder for Method X
The Performance Extruder for METHOD is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Model 1XA Performance Extruder is optimized for printing with model materials such as ABS and ASA.
- 15°C hotter, more rigid and stronger than typical modified ABS for desktop 3D printers
- 0.2 mm printed part dimensional accuracy with METHOD X
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swapping
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
*Typical usage is estimated at 800 hours of printing for the Model 1XA Performance Extruder.
|3D printer extruder|
|MakerBot Method X|
|Universal Product Identifiers|
|900-0043A, 9000043A, MKB900-0043A|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.