Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
Flashforge Guider 2S 3D Printer Large-Format with High Temperature Nozzle for Industrial and Personal Use
Flashforge Guider 2S, upgraded based on Guider II, is an industrial 3d printer boasts a durable extruder for max printing of up to 300℃. It prints big 3d objects using 10+ 3d materials (Nylon, PP, etc.) with professional quality and furthest stability.
- Out of the box: pre-built 3d printer, start 3d printing after filament spool mounting and bed leveling.
- Build volume 280*250*300 mm, layer resolution 0.1-0.4 mm, print resolution ±0.2 mm, print speed 10-100 mm/s.
- 300℃ patent extruder and 120℃ heatable build bed : print PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, PA, Nylon and other industrial grade filaments. Bonus 1 spool of random filament(1000g).
- Open filament system & filament detection: compatible with most third-party FDM 1.75mm filaments. Cease printing when filament runs or interrupted.
- Resumes printing from power failure: resume 3d print from sudden power blackout, saves filament waste and increase success rate.
- 5 inch touchscreen: streamline 3d print operation, save time and strength for volume production jobs.
- Powerful yet FREE slicer support: FlashPrint offers basic 3d model slicing features and advanced options such as editable support structures.
- Cloud printing: control multiple printers on cloud, greatly improves printing efficiency.
- Built-in Online camera: monitor 3d printing process remotely via WiFi and Cloud.
- Power conservation: turn off light bar to save energy, friendly for all-night printing.
- Air filter: effectively filter out fine dust produced when printing industrial 3d filament.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Print result is ellipse when we set to print perfect roundness, and print result is rhombus when we set to print rectangle.
Step 1. X-Axis is not vertical to Y-Axis: Check the verticality between X-Axis andY-Axis，adjust the X-Axis vertical to the Y-Axis.
Extruder is moving to the right side without stop when printing.
Step 1. X-Axis sensor wire has loose contact or has problem: Reconnect the X-Axis ensor wire, if problem remains, replace with new X-Axis sensor wire. Step 2. If Step1 not solving, trigger iron piece of the X-Axis sensor has dropped off orhas problem: Replace with new X-Axis sensor.
Extruder temperature does not go up when preheating or loading filament.
Step 1. Heating pipe joint is disconnected with heating pipe: Reconnect these two parts back. Step 2. If Step1 not solving, heating pipe joint is disconnected from the exchange board: Weld the heating pipe joint back if you are experienced in welding, or please replace with new exchange board
“1025” extruder temperature showed on printer’s touchscreen when heating or printing.
Step 1. Extruder thermocouple has loose contact or has problem: Reconnect the extruder thermocouple to check, if problem remains, replace with new extruder thermocouple.
Extruder shakes from left and right when printing.
Step 1. X-Axis motor cable has loose contact: Reconnect the X-Axis motor cable tocheck, if problem remains, replace with new X-Axis motor cable. Step 2. If Step1 not solving, X-Axis driver board has problem: Replace with newX-Axis driver board.