Adding product to your cart
Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
Zortrax Z-NYLON Filament for M200 / M200 PLUS 800g Spool 1.75mm
Z-NYLON (PA12) is a versatile and strong 3D printing filament resistant to high temperatures and various chemicals. It can be post-processed with tools meant for machining metals. Z-NYLON is hard to break and easy to paint as it can be colored with commonly used, acid-based clothing dyes.
The filament quickly absorbs moisture and should be stored in a water-proof bag with a moisture absorber. As all nylon-based materials, Z-NYLON has a relatively high shrinkage so using it is not advisable in 3D printing large geometric shapes with steep slopes. To reduce the shrinkage, it is recommended to work with HEPA Cover attached on the M Series Plus 3D printers.
- Functional prototypes
- Mechanical parts
A vise. A fully functional vise 3D printed with Z-NYLON.
Z-NYLON is very strong. It can be post-processed with tools meant for machining metal.
Z-NYLON is resistant to a wide range of chemicals including light alkalis and acids.
Ease of dyeing
Models 3D printed with Z-NYLON can be easily colored with dyes commonly used for clothing.
Download data sheet
Download safety data sheet
|Zortrax M200 Plus
||800 g ± 5%
|Zortrax M300 Plus
||2000 g ± 5%
|Zortrax M300 Dual
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device