Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
Zortrax Z-FLEX Filament for M200 / M300 / INVENTURE
ZORTRAX Z-FLEX PRODUCT DESCRIPTION-
Z-FLEX is a thermoplastic polyester elastomer that can be 3D printed at a relatively fast rate of 45 mm/s. The filament has great interlayer adhesion and dimensional tolerance falling below +/- 0.02 mm. Z-FLEX is elastic, can bend without breaking, and is resistant to various chemicals including gasoline, ethyl alcohol, butane, and carbon monoxide.
Compared to Z-SEMIFLEX, this filament is a little more elastic and has more rubber-like texture. Besides being able to withstand temperatures as high as 70° C, it can maintain its integrity in low temperatures reaching -40° C. Z-FLEX is perfect for 3D printing parts intended to be bent frequently like tires, elastic hinges, or gaskets.
- Elastic hinges
- Rubber-like figurines
- Prototypes of tires
- Phone cases
Low Temperature Resistance
Z-FLEX can maintain its integrity in temperatures as low as -40° C. It's perfect for models intended for very cold environments.
Z-FLEX is resistant to various chemicals including gasoline, ethyl alcohol, butane, and carbon monoxide. It's great meant to work in industrial settings.
Dedicated for Container Weight Diameter Extrusion Zortrax M200 Plus spool 800 g ± 5% 1.75 mm Single Zortrax M300 Plus Zortrax Inventure Zortrax M300 Dual Key Properties Metric Imperial Test Method Shore Hardness 31D 31D ISO 868:1998 Elongation at Break 3319.12% 3319.12% ISO 527:1998 Resistance to Surface Abrasion 95 mg 1.46 gr D1044 (wheel H-18)
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.