Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 01 and Feb 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
Zortrax Z-ESD Filament for M200 PLUS / INKVENTURE / M300 PLUS / M300 DUAL
Zortrax Z-ESD Product Description-
Z-ESD filament gives your models electrostatic discharge protection particularly useful in the electronic industry. Its surface resistivity ranging from 10^6 to 10^9 Ω/sq eliminates the risk of damaging sensitive electronic devices.
The filament protects your models against most acids, alcohols, and weak alkalies. Z-ESD is perfect for casings of delicate electronic and mechanical components working in an adverse industrial environment.
The 3D printing material is best for industrial applications, like casings, tools made ad-hoc, and production parts. Low shrinkage guarantees precise and risk-free 3D printing of large models.
- industrial parts and tools
- end-use parts
- casings for electronic devices
- parts required to be resistant to chemicals and electrostatic discharge
Electrostatic Discharge Protection
Z-ESD material maintains surface resistivity in a wide range from 10^6 to 10^9 Ω/sq.
The 3D printed casings and tools allow you to protect delicate components against electrostatic discharges.
Very low shrinkage of Z-ESD guarantees accuracy and reliability of every print.
3D print precise end-use parts to cut costs and lead times.
Use Z-ESD to 3D print parts meant for work in adverse environments. You can expose the 3D printed objects to most acids, alcohols, and weak alkalies with no risk of deformation or damage.
Download Z-ESD Data Sheet
Download Z-ESD Safety Data Sheet
Download Z-ESD v2 Data Sheet
Download Z-ESD v2 Safety Data Sheet
Dedicated for Container Weight Diameter Extrusion Zortrax M200 spool 800 g ±5% 1.75 mm Single Zortrax M200 Plus Zortrax Inventure Dual with Z-SUPPORT PREMIUM Zortrax M300 2000 g ±5% Single Zortrax M300 Plus Zortrax M300 Dual Dual with Z-SUPPORT PREMIUM Key Properties of Z-ESD Metric Imperial Test Method Tensile Strength 32.88 MPa 4770 psi ISO 527:1998 Flexural Modulus 1.50 GPa 218 ksi ISO 178:2011 Glass Transition Temperature 79.93° C 176° F ISO 11357-3:2014 Key Properties of Z-ESD v2 Metric Imperial Test Method Tensile Modulus 2.3 - 2.4 GPa 334 - 348 ksi DIN 53457 Glass Transition Temperature 80 - 90° C 176 - 194° F DSC
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.