Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
Flashforge Hunter DLP 3D Printer for Dental and Jewelry Industry Durability & Fine Details Guaranteed
The Hunter DLP Resin 3D Printer from Flashforge is an advanced digital light processing (DLP) 3D printer that takes advantage of additive manufacturing technology. It can create prints with layer resolutions of 12.5, 25, and 50 microns and prints from its aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film that supports multiple types of resin. Also featured is an 800 MHz Dual-Core processor, a Full HD 1080p light engine with a 405nm LED, a touchscreen LCD, support for .stl files that can be printed using wired USB, a USB flash drive, or Wi-Fi using FlashPrint software.
- High precision 3d printing based on DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology, meeting dental & jewelry industry’ accuracy requirements.
- Flashforge self-developed 1920p x 1080p resolution light engine: well-distributed light intensity, print parts and accessories with high precision and fine details.
- Special Precision Compensation Algorithm: gray compensation & correction algorithm ensures smoother surface and higher dimensional accuracy of final parts.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen: professional quality 3d prints starts from clicks, offers an intuitive user experience.
- Removable aluminium resin VAT and FEP Films contribute to minimal resin waste, long durability and low maintenance costs.
- Compatible with multi-brand photopolymer resins, multiple preset resin 3d printing modes for specific brand resins.
- DLP Printer slicing software FlashDLPrint lets you prepare 3d models for quick and accurate dental & jewelry application printing.
- Multiple 3d model transfer options: USB cable, USB stick, WiFi.
- Bonus 1 bottle of Photopolymer Resin(500g).
This has been a wonderful experience the printer is easy to set up and the flash print software is very user friendly the tutorials on you tube help tremendously Printing dental models easy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.