Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 09 and Feb 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite 3D Printer
Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite offers a budget friendly entry point and features robust features such as Auto Leveling Glass Build Plate, Removable Nozzle, One-Click Replacement, 4.3" Touchscreen, 220 x 200 x 250 mm print size.
Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite 3D Printer Product Features
- Real Auto-Level & Excellent First-Layer Printing
Ready to go out the box, Applying CNC processed mounting base, 9-points compensation via software to ensure the flatness of the platform, dual Y-axis guide rail to make platform runs more steady, ensuring excellent first-layer of printing.
- Multi-Device Printing
FlashPrint software allows you to control multiple printers remotely online on your computer or mobile phone.
Easy to Operate
Intuitive User Interface and 4.3" Touchscreen display.
- Glass Build Plate
With strong adhesion and uniform heating, it can be heated to 110℃ to meet the printing requirements of various filaments. It can keep uniformly optimal temperature levels above the heated bed in order to help prevent prints warping, ensure the model can be firmly adhered to the bed platform but allows you to remove the model quickly and easily after cooling.
Big build volume
Print volume of 220*200*250mm. Machine size: 500*470*540 mm.
Various nozzle options
Besides the original fitting of 0.4mm-240℃ nozzle, Adventurer 4 Lite is also compatible with 0.3mm-240℃ and 0.4mm-265℃ nozzles.
Heatable build bed
Maximum heating up to 110℃. Warm bed ensures raft well sticks on it and reduces warping on bottom layers.
Enclosed unit with a door
Closing the door to keep the chamber warm and get good printing results.
Showing remind on screen and stopping print when no filament is detected.
Resume 3d printing from where it stopped last time when power was off.
Removable Nozzle & Support Various Filament
Snap-in design nozzle, replaced in 3 seconds, tool-free easier for replacement and maintenance. 240/265℃ nozzle can support various filament like ABS/PC/PLA/PLA-CF/PETG/PETG-CF. (Must buy 0.6mm/265℃ for PETG additionally.)
Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite Product Specifications
What's In The Box?
1 x Flashforge Adventurer 4 Lite 3D Printer
1 x Power Cable
2 x Filament Guide Tube Joint
1 x 250g PLA Filament (Random Color)
1 x Glue stick
1 x Unclogging Pin Tool
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x Grease Packet
1 x Scraper
1 x Leveling Card
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x After Sales Service Card
- Extruder Quantity1
- Nozzle Diameter0.4mm (default), 0.6/0.3mm (optional)
- Maximum Extruder Temperature240℃ (265℃ is optional)
- Maximum Platform Temperature110 ℃
- Print Speed10-150 mm/s
- Filament Compatibility ABS/PLA (according to the nozzle)
- Print Volume220*200*250mm
- Layer Thickness0.1-0.4 mm
- Print Precision±0.1 mm (test of 100mm cube)
- Printer Dimension500*470*540 mm
- Screen4.3-inch Touch Screen
- Power320 W
- Connectivity USB Disk/ WIFI/ Cloud
- Software Flashprint, Cura, Slic3r (need setting)
- Input3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/BMP/PNG/JPG/JPEG File;
- OutputGX/G File
- Working Environment15-30 ℃
- Auxiliary Leveling Leveling free
- Continue Last Printing When Power Off- Yes
- Remote camera monitoring- No
- Filament running out reminding- Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.