Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
ELEGOO 3D Printer Resin LCD UV-Curing Resin 405nm Standard Photopolymer Resin for LCD 3D Printing Grey 1000g
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light and its VOC-free resin. In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector, or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin.
- Low Shrinkage and High Precision: ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with a smooth finish.
- Fast Curing and Great Stability: ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile, its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- Bright and Stunning Colors: With high-quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- Wide Applications: Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- Safe and Secure Packaging: Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisitely designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
- Light Odor and Consistent Success: Photopolymer resin can be smelly in some cases. With the refined formula, ELEGOO resin has a very light odor and no pungent smell. Long-time printing can be demanding, but ELEGOO resin ensures consistent high-quality prints.
- Hardness: 84 D; Shrinkage: 7.1 %
- Viscosity (25°C): 150-200 mPa.s
- Liquid Density: 1.100 g/cm³
- Solid Density: 1.195 g/cm³
- Flexure Strength: 59-70 Mpa
- Extension Strength: 36-53 Mpa
- Elongation at Break: 14.2
- Shelf Life: 1 year
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is compatible with the LCD 3D printers using the UV light source to cure models. It has a wide range of applications from board game miniatures to industrial parts and components. You can also use it to print your 3D CAD design works and make them from an idea into reality.
Super fast shippinng. very good resin
A very fast delivery with an unbeatable price, I recommend the resin and the store. Resin of good quality I recommend.
Good, genuine product shipped quickly.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.