Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
B SERIES CNC - B24 - 1HP SPINDLE - LARGE 2' X 4' - 110 V - UNIT ONLY
The B24 CNC Machine is a robust crafting machine that makes no compromises on quality and efficiency. i2rCNC router series takes full advantage of its features and UCCNC software. Intuitive Touch screen, Real time 3d feedback during cuts. i2r CNC machines allow you to take full control of your CNC Machine.
B SERIES CNC - B24 - 1HP SPINDLE - LARGE 2' X 4' - 110 V Product Features
Easy to Assemble CNC Machine
This CNC machine is very intuitive and easy to assemble, designed with comfort and ease of use to make sure you have maximum uptime out of the box.
Efficiency in Mind
The B24 Features a 1 HP Air-Cooled Spindle (110V) and makes its operation over a 24” x 48” work Envelope and equipped with 3-Axis CNC Table & Gantry to ensure maximum efficiency.
Integrated MDF Spoilboard
Integrated MDF Spoilboard to protect the router table from any damages.
Lifetime Customer Service
i2rCNC Experts are readily available for you and will have your back every time you need them for greater peace of mind and maximum uptime if you ever incur a problem.
- X axis: 610mm (24″)
- Y axis: 1220mm (48″)
- Z axis: 135mm (5.31″)
- Spindle Power: 1hp (1.5 W)
- Spindle Type: Electro Spindle
- Spindle Speed: 0-24,000 RPM
MAXIMUM FEED RATE:
- X-, Y-, and Z-Axis: 150 in./min
- 115V, 50~60Hz, 13A, 1-Phase
- Table Size: 28.4″ x 37″
- Machine Weight: 176 lbs
- 5 1/2″ (139.0mm)
LINEAR MOTION COMPONENTS:
- Precision Linear Guideway X/Y/Z
- Precision BallScrew X/Y/Z
- BallScrew Diameter 15mm
- Machine Base: All Welded Steel Frame
- Working Table: High Rigidity Aluminum Extrusion
- Gantry Bridge: High Rigidity Aluminum Extrusion
- Gantry Supports: Aluminum Billet Machined
- BallScrew Diameter
RESOLUTIONS & ACCURACY:
- Positional Accuracy +/- 0.001″inc (.02mm)
- UCCNC PC Control Software
- Tool Touch Off
- MDF Spoilboard
- Collets 1/4″ and 1/8″
- Ethernet Cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.