Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $199!
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
Best Price-To-Performance ratio, For Professionals, Industries and Desktop Users alike.
ULTRA-TALL, LARGE BUILD VOLUME 3D PRINTING
Meet The MakerBot Replicator Z18, the best price-to-performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category. The MakerBot Z18 combines an extra-large build volume with seamless ease-of-use and connectivity features such as MakerBot Cloud and App, so you can go from 3D model to 3D print efficiently and easily.
MakerBot Replicator Z18 Key Features-
- Extra Large Build Size: Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial concept models and prototypes. Think and build bigger than ever.
- Includes the Smart Extruder+: A culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Material.
- Save Production Costs and Time: with the massive build volume of the Z18, you can print prototypes and parts at a vastly lower cost than industrial 3D printers
Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament
- Flexible Connectivity: Connect your printer via Wi-Fi, USB, or Ethernet
Additional features: Full-featured software and access to MakerBot support
ADD A MAKERCARE PROTECTION PLAN TO YOUR MAKERBOT REPLICATOR Z18 FOR EXTENDED COVERAGE, FAST SUPPORT RESPONSE TIMES, AND EXPEDITED REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS.
MEET THE MAKERBOT REPLICATOR Z18 3D PRINTER
Download MakerCare FAQ
Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
Build Volume: 30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM
[11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN]
2,549 cubic inches
Layer Resolution: 100 microns
Material Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 IN]
Material Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Material - Large Spool
MakerBot Tough Material - Large Spool
Additional materials such as bronzefill, copperfill, and woodfill
Tough Smart Extruder+
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
Print File Type: .MAKERBOT
Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-24°C [60-75.2°F]
Storage Temperature: 0-38°C [32-100°F]
SIZE & WEIGHT
Product Dimensions: 49.3 L x 56.5 W x 86.1 H
[19.4 W x 22.2 D x 33.9 H IN]
65.0 x 71.9 x 106.0 CM
[25.6 x 28.3 x 41.75 IN]
41 KG [90 LBS]
52 KG [115 LBS]
Construction: Powder-Coated steel with PC-ABS and Aluminum Composite Material
Build Surface: Injection molded PC ABS
1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
XY Positioning Precision
11 Microns [0.0004 IN]
Z Positioning Precision
2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types
Windows (7, 10)
Mac OS X (10.9+)
100-240 V; 5.4-2.2 A;
50/60 HZ; 350 W
USB, Ethernet, Wifi
320 x 240
We work extremely hard to make sure that we offer the outright finest rates online. If you locate one more online shop that offers a lower cost than us within fourteen days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will restore the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
Shop with confidence. We want you to know that you are getting the absolute best price for the items you are purchasing. If you find that our very own web site has a reduced cost for the same item you have actually purchased within fourteen days of your day of purchase we will restore the difference as a store credit as well.
To request your store credit simply e-mail us a web link to the same item on our web site, or on our rival's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has a few simple rules:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may NOT have a retail location.
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include items that are shipped outside of United States and Canada.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can it print in multiple colours?
Z18 is a single filament printer. You could pause and change the filament.
Can’t remove filament from the extruder.
Try running the filament load script and allowing plastic to extrude for a few seconds. Then try unloading again.
Can’t load filament into the extruder.
Try unloading and loading again. Hold the extruder in place and try pushing the filament through. Push hard; as long as you are holding the extruder in place, pushing on the filament will not damage it.