Flashforge Guider 2 3D Printer, Large Size Intelligent Industrial Grade 3D Printer, Resume Printing for Serious Hobbyists and Professionals with Production Demands, Build Volume(280X250X300mm)
The FlashForge Guider 2 is an industrial-grade 3D printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer in mind.
- Large Printing Size: Equips with a massive build volume of 280*250*300mm which is perfect for those pursuing professional-quality prints for engineering and small production.
- High-Quality Printing: With a high-precision nozzle, and the plate can be heated up to 120℃. Removable curved metal plates make it more convenient to remove the model after printing.
- Wide Filaments Support: Guider 2 support with multiple filaments, including PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPU, Wood-filled, Electric, Flexible, TPE filament
- Resume Printing: The Guider 2 will automatically resume printing after power-off or filament breakage, fewer worries on print failure, saving your time, and reducing waste.
- Warranty and Service: Flashforge Guider 2 3D printer is provided with lifetime technical assistance and a 12-months 24 hours quick response warranty.
- Technology: FFF
- Build Volume: 280x250x300mm
- Extruders: Single
- Layer Resolution: +/- 0.2mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns; Z: 2.5 microns
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, High-Speed PLA, PLA Color Change, Ultra Strong PLA, Metal-Filled, Wood, ABS, ABS Pro, PETG, and Elastic(TPU 95A)
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print speed: 24cc/h
- Extruder Temperature: 0-240C
- Heat Plate Temperature: 0-120C
- Connectivity: USB Stick/USB Cable/Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X/Linux
- Screen: 5 in full-color IPS touchscreen
- Power: 110V/230V (adjustable); 500W
- Slicing Software: FlashPrint
- File Type: input: STL/OBJ; output: G/GX
- Overall Size: 549mm x 490mm x 561mm (excludes top lid)
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printers.**