Estimated Arrival: Between May 24 and May 30. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping U.S.A wide for All Orders Over $99!
FlashForge Adventurer 3 3D Printer Maker Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
To Inquire about custom bundles feel free to contact us!
Flashforge Adventurer 3 3D Printer Auto Leveling Super Cost-Effective for Personal Use Beginner Friendly
Flashforge Adventurer 3 is a 3D printer series for beginners. Due to a great balance between easy operation and great 3d prints with smooth surfaces and realistic textures, it is regarded as one of the best budget 3d printers for schools, families, and makers.
To improve general stability, the extruder system of the Flashforge Adventurer 3 contains a turbofan with appropriate guidance of airflow, as well as a practical quick-release fastener with which you can easily remove the nozzle, for cleaning or maintenance, without having to disassemble the entire printer assembly.
- Out of the box: Comes fully assembled, lightweight, and minimalist desktop 3D printer design. Just plug and ready to print.
- Build volume: Standard 150*150*150 mm
- Filament Included: PLA 250gr
- Build-in Wifi Camera: built-in 2MP HD camera. This allows you to remotely monitor your 3D printouts in real-time via FlashCloud, the cloud-based 3D printer management software.
- Detachable nozzle & fast heating: Easily remove the nozzle from the extruder just in one slight push. Made of stainless steel tube material.
- Fast heating nozzle: Reach temperature 240°C (464°F) in 50 seconds.
- Filament auto feeding: Insert the end of the filament spool in, the Adventurer 3 printer will feed filament automatically.
- FREE 3D printer slicer: Slice 3d model files and prepare for 3d printing quickly and easily with powerful FlashPrint software.
- No leveling: Follow simple instructions on the interface screen to start your printing. The build plate comes accurately leveled.
- Cloud printing: Save, share, and download 3d printable designs on FlashCloud or PolarCloud freely. Connect and manage 3d printing using the cloud.
- Super quiet printing: Enclosed design less than 45 decibels noise level.
- Filament compatibility: PLA and ABS filaments.
- Removable and flexible build plate: remove 3d objects quickly & easily by bending the print surface.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.